This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
5 Minute Guacamole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This is the only guacamole recipe you'll ever need! It is so simple, fresh, and tasty. It's my favorite go-to for serving to guests or bringing to potlucks and dinner parties. It is always a crowd pleaser! In addition to being super easy to make (ready in 5 minutes or less!), it is also SO healthy! The star of guacamole is the avocado of course, which is loaded with healthy fats and tons of vitamins and minerals. Not only are avocados delicious and jam-packed with nutrition, they have also been shown to decrease inflammation, lower cholesterol and triglycerides, and slow the aging process."
Read NextSkinny Zucchini Crisps
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- Easy Sprouted Mung Bean Salad
- The Best Egg Substitutes For Baking And Cooking
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash Fries
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Melon Ball Lemon Lime Fruit Salad
- Instant Pot Whole Chicken Roast
- Simple Pancake Syrup Recipe
- Roasted Cauliflower
- Air Fryer Salmon With Garlic Sauce
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook