This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
5 Minute Guacamole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This is the only guacamole recipe you'll ever need! It is so simple, fresh, and tasty. It's my favorite go-to for serving to guests or bringing to potlucks and dinner parties. It is always a crowd pleaser! In addition to being super easy to make (ready in 5 minutes or less!), it is also SO healthy! The star of guacamole is the avocado of course, which is loaded with healthy fats and tons of vitamins and minerals. Not only are avocados delicious and jam-packed with nutrition, they have also been shown to decrease inflammation, lower cholesterol and triglycerides, and slow the aging process."
Read NextQuick Air Fryer Chicken Wings
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
With a few smart ingredient substitutions, Anne Colagioia is able to make a Bisquick impossible taco pie recipe that you can feel good… Continue reading: "Seven Layer Impossible Taco Pie"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Arugula Salad
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins With Streusel Topping
- Blueberry Oat Muffins
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Oatmeal
- The Best Florentine Quiche
- Kerala Chicken Curry With Coconut
- All About Pesto
- Red White Blue Cheese And Fruit Charcuterie Board
- How To Cook Frozen Hamburgers In The Oven
- The Best Air Fryer Tofu!
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook