Skinny Onion Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"When it comes to game day I’m all about crunchy, cheesy, goodness. And there’s nothing wrong with that in moderation! However, I like to enjoy game day treats year round. Therefore I try to make them a little bit healthier without sacrificing flavors or taste. This Skinny Onion Dip does just this. It’s is great for snacking at parties and does not taste light! The longer it sets the better it gets (in the fridge of course!)."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Hearty and comforting, this classic Yellow Split Pea Soup will be your new favorite. Just add the wholesome ingredients to your… Continue reading: "Instant Pot Yellow Split Pea Soup"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Tom Yum Goong (Thai Hot & Sour Shrimp Soup)
- Easy Tomato Rigatoni
- Turnip Green Soup
- Indian Okra Side Dish Recipe
- Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Strips
- Dump-and-Bake Ground Beef and Rice Casserole
- Cookie Dough Balls
- Vegetable Stir Fry Noodles
- Turkey Meatloaf
- Autumn Harvest Pork Stew
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook