This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Thai Chili Dipping Sauce – Nam Jim Jaew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Thai chili dipping sauce or nam jim jaew is sweet, sour and a little spicy and crunchy. It’s very quick and easy to make and great with any type of grilled or fried meat, sticky rice and fresh vegetables. If you’re a fan of Thai food, you’re definitely going to love this flavorful sauce! This sauce is best when still fresh. As it contains fresh ingredients like shallots, green onion and lime juice, you might want to try and finish it within a meal. "
Preparation Time10 min
Read NextLow Carb Honey Mustard Sauce
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Pumpkin Carrot Soup With Ginger
- Southwest Ground Beef And Sweet Potato Skillet
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- The Best Homemade Chorizo Pizza
- Easy 2 Ingredient Naan (no Yeast)
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- The Ultimate Cheese Scones
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Easy One Pan Chicken Stroganoff
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook