This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Healthy Blueberry Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This homemade blueberry sauce is low in added sugar and made without cornstarch. It's also refind-sugar free and sweetened with only one tablespoon of maple syrop. The recipe is very easy, and it only takes about 10 minutes to make a batch. This sauce tastes great with pancakes, waffles, and oatmeal. And you can also serve it with yogurt or mix it into a smoothie. It's kid-friendly, and you can use fresh or frozen blueberries."
Read NextSpicy Marinara Sauce
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Skip the tedious prep work and throw all of the raw ingredients into one dish! This Dump-and-Bake Stuffed Bell Peppers Casserole is a… Continue reading: "Dump-and-Bake Stuffed Bell Peppers Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy And Refreshing Mexican Shrimp Cocktail Recipe
- Sheet Pan Shrimp And Potatoes With Vegetables
- Fresh Berries With Cashew Cream
- Spicy Paprika Feta Dip With Roasted Red Peppers
- Easy Candy Cane Christmas Caprese Salad Appetizer
- Simple Roasted Green Beans And Carrots With Almonds
- Hearty Chicken Wild Rice Soup
- Cute Cucumber Tree Christmas Appetizer
- Classic Sausage And Herb Stuffing Side Dish
- Mashed Potatoes With Greek Yogurt And Dill
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook