Healthy Blueberry Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This homemade blueberry sauce is low in added sugar and made without cornstarch. It's also refind-sugar free and sweetened with only one tablespoon of maple syrop. The recipe is very easy, and it only takes about 10 minutes to make a batch. This sauce tastes great with pancakes, waffles, and oatmeal. And you can also serve it with yogurt or mix it into a smoothie. It's kid-friendly, and you can use fresh or frozen blueberries."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Grilled outdoors or roasted in the oven, a Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin is juicy, tender, and full of flavor! Best of all, you only need… Continue reading: "Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin Recipe"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Garlic And Rosemary Baked Pork Tenderloin
- Prickly Pear Juice
- Baked Crispy Chicken Wings Recipe
- Broccoli Cauliflower Salad Recipe
- Fruit And Yogurt Parfaits
- The Best Easy Orange Drizzle Cake
- The Best Easy Slow Cooker Lentil Soup
- Ham And Lentil Soup
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Vegetable Casserole
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook