This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Homemade Shrimp Cocktail Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You won’t believe how easy it is to make your own homemade shrimp cocktail sauce. I have not purchased cocktail sauce from the store for decades. Use ingredients from your pantry to quickly whip this up. Our tradition every New Year’s Eve is to make a huge buffet of appetizers and shrimp cocktail is always on the list. Usually, there is a large platter of shrimp. Serve it with this homemade sauce and enjoy. It is amazing how fast this appetizer disappears."
Preparation Time5 min
Read NextHomemade Cranberry Sauce
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Pumpkin Fluff Dip Recipe
- Slow Cooker Poached Pears Recipe
- Easy Tuna Chips Casserole Recipe
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Waffles
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- How To Make Spam Musubi With Teriyaki Sauce
- Roasted Broccoli And Cauliflower Soup
- Easy Spaghetti Arrabiata (6-ingredient Sauce)
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Puree
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook