This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Homemade Shrimp Cocktail Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You won’t believe how easy it is to make your own homemade shrimp cocktail sauce. I have not purchased cocktail sauce from the store for decades. Use ingredients from your pantry to quickly whip this up. Our tradition every New Year’s Eve is to make a huge buffet of appetizers and shrimp cocktail is always on the list. Usually, there is a large platter of shrimp. Serve it with this homemade sauce and enjoy. It is amazing how fast this appetizer disappears."
Preparation Time5 min
Read NextLow-Carb BBQ Sauce
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Arugula Salad
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins With Streusel Topping
- Blueberry Oat Muffins
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Oatmeal
- The Best Florentine Quiche
- Kerala Chicken Curry With Coconut
- All About Pesto
- Red White Blue Cheese And Fruit Charcuterie Board
- How To Cook Frozen Hamburgers In The Oven
- The Best Air Fryer Tofu!
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook