Easy Vegan Pizza Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"There is nothing more satisfying than making your own pizza dough, spreading it with delicious homemade sauce and piling on those toppings. This hearty & rich vegan pizza sauce has an intense full flavour. Leftovers can be tossed through pasta for a quick and easy meal. Also great as a sauce drizzled on avocado toast, in paninis, or as a dip. Store in the fridge in an airtight container. Will keep for 5 - 6 days. Can also be frozen for up to 3 months."
Yields2 1/2 cups
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peanut Butter Whiskey Milkshake
- Breakfast Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Sous Vide Pickled Onions
- Instant Pot Quinoa Black Bean Salad
- Sous Vide Instant Pot Steak Fajitas
- Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Strawberry Soup Recipe. (1900 Park Fair Grand Floridian Copycat)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cast Iron Crisp
- Strawberry Topping Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook