Easy Vegan Pizza Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"There is nothing more satisfying than making your own pizza dough, spreading it with delicious homemade sauce and piling on those toppings. This hearty & rich vegan pizza sauce has an intense full flavour. Leftovers can be tossed through pasta for a quick and easy meal. Also great as a sauce drizzled on avocado toast, in paninis, or as a dip. Store in the fridge in an airtight container. Will keep for 5 - 6 days. Can also be frozen for up to 3 months."
Yields2 1/2 cups
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheese Stuffed Potato Croquettes
- Vanilla Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies
- Dairy Free Chocolate Cake
- Fruity Mango Salad
- Spicy Thai Sweet Leaf Salad | Yum Pak Wan
- Grilled Zucchini Recipe + 5 Tasty Ways to Use It
- Watermelon Mint Salad
- Healthy No Bake Bars
- Zucchini Casserole
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook