Tomato Cucumber Onion Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"All of the best summer produce! This Tomato Cucumber Onion Salad is an easy side dish that highlights the red, juicy tomatoes and the crisp, cool cucumbers of the season. Dressed with fresh basil, olive oil and vinegar, it's a simple and healthy recipe that you can stir together in minutes. When faced with an abundance of summer veggies, nothing beats the fresh flavors of a Tomato Cucumber Onion Salad. The tomatoes and cucumbers are enhanced by slivers of zesty red onion and dressed in a basic tangy vinaigrette. It's a refreshing side salad that you'll enjoy all season long! "
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This No-Mayo Chicken Salad Sandwich will crush all of its competition. With the crunchy cashews, yummy craisins, and moist chicken,… Continue reading: "No-Mayo Chicken Salad Sandwich"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Feta Pasta Recipe
- Chicken Lollipop Made At Home
- Cilantro Lime Slaw
- Slow Cooker Beef Tips
- Delicious Chicken Pasta Salad
- Sous Vide Turkey Roulade
- Sous Vide Veal Chops With Mushrooms And Rosemary Cream Sauce
- Spatchcock Turkey Recipe. How To Cook A Thanksgiving Turkey.
- Fruit Salad With Vanilla Pudding
- Strawberry Cobbler
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook