The Perfect Summer Cobb Salad With Homemade Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"With the weather slowly starting to warm up, I’ve been starting to crave one food more than others. During the cold, winter months, I want soup. It doesn’t matter that I made soup almost every day that week. When it’s chilly outside, I crave soup. As the weather begins to warm up, I want a salad. Sometimes simply lettuce and homemade dressing are sufficient. But other times, I want something more substantial. That’s when only cobb salad with homemade dressing will fill the void. It’s delicious and filling. Perfect for those times when you are hungry but still want something on the light side."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Creamy Lemon Basil Chicken Salad is the perfect lunch dish and takes just a few minutes in the food processor and some pre-cooked… Continue reading: "Creamy Lemon Basil Chicken Salad"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegetarian Baked Ziti
- Wild Rice Soup
- My Favourite Carrot Cake Recipe With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Virginia Brunswick Stew
- Creamy Lemon Chicken
- Chicken Francese Recipe
- Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- Chicken Momos Recipe
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook