Apple, Blue Cheese & Walnut Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Ohhhhhh, lordy. This Apple, Blue Cheese and Walnut Salad is what other salads want to be when they grow up. I'm pretty sure this salad went to college. Possibly even grad school. It's sweet, savory, tangy, crisp, crunchy, deliciously refreshing salad perfection. Summa Cum Salaude. That's what we should've called it. I love the almost peppery flavor of the arugula mixed with the sweetness of fresh cut apples. Add in the tangy blue cheese and you have such a gorgeous combination of flavors in your mouth!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Vegan Banana Bread
- Chow Mein with Vegetables
- Buttermilk Dressing
- Elderflower Cordial
- Vegan Feta Cheese
- Spanish Gazpacho (Classic Recipe)
- Fresh Lemongrass Tea
- Mediterranean Green Olive Salad Dressing
- Cold Couscous Salad
- Savory Fruit Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook