Chopped Mixed Greens and Red Bean Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Looking for a simple and satisfying salad to throw together anytime of day? You can clicked on the right place. This salad was a breeze to make and it’s perfect for two people or a really large salad just for one. I like convenience, so when I can buy prepackaged lettuce, I am all in. Fresh and crispy, with a nice balance of crunchy, chewy toppings, perfectly mixed in with a simple dressing. Clean eating, healthy and so delicious. How perfect!"
Preparation Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Sesame Garlic Noodle Salad
- Chicken and Tortellini Salad
- Easy Cilantro Lime Grilled Shrimp Salad
- Melon Salad with Raspberry Honey Vinaigrette
- White Bean Cherry Tomato Basil Salad
- Spinach and Bacon Mason Jar Salads
- Ethel's Curry Chicken Salad
- The Best Egg Salad Ever
- Super Healthy Cabbage Salad
- Sirloin Steakhouse Salad w/ Avocado-Garlic Dressing
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook