This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Chopped Mixed Greens and Red Bean Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Looking for a simple and satisfying salad to throw together anytime of day? You can clicked on the right place. This salad was a breeze to make and it’s perfect for two people or a really large salad just for one. I like convenience, so when I can buy prepackaged lettuce, I am all in. Fresh and crispy, with a nice balance of crunchy, chewy toppings, perfectly mixed in with a simple dressing. Clean eating, healthy and so delicious. How perfect!"
Preparation Time10 min
Read NextMayo-Free Chicken Salad
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Sautéed Zucchini
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- 7 Ingredient Kerala Fish Curry With Coconut
- Fruit Berry Salad With Honey Lime Dressing
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- One Skillet Pepper Steak
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook