Mexican Pico De Gallo
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The Best Mexican Pico de Gallo is amazingly fresh, delicious and you can make in no time! Great for a party appetizer, on your nachos, tortilla chips and top with any of your favourite snacks! Pico de Gallo is the type of salsa that originates from Mexico also called salsa fresca or salsa cruda made from fresh tomato, onion, jalapeño, salt and lemon juice. Pico de Gallo is chunky, it is the mixture of chopped tomato, onions, lime juice, coriander leaves. Where the salsa has a thinner consistency with more liquid."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Sesame Garlic Noodle Salad
- Chicken and Tortellini Salad
- Easy Cilantro Lime Grilled Shrimp Salad
- Melon Salad with Raspberry Honey Vinaigrette
- White Bean Cherry Tomato Basil Salad
- Spinach and Bacon Mason Jar Salads
- Ethel's Curry Chicken Salad
- The Best Egg Salad Ever
- Super Healthy Cabbage Salad
- Sirloin Steakhouse Salad w/ Avocado-Garlic Dressing
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook