Mexican Avocado Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Learn how to make this healthy Mexican avocado salad with just a few fresh ingredients. This tomato, cucumber, and avocado salad is a healthy Mexican side dish to serve alongside tacos, fajitas, enchiladas, and more! With only five main ingredients, this side dish whips up in under 15 minutes. The avocado salad is then topped off with balsamic vinegar and olive oil. This is the perfect healthy summer salad since it’s so light and refreshing! I’ve always loved Mexican food! I’m talking tacos, tamales, enchiladas, tostadas…you name it, I’m here for it! But let’s face it, Mexican food is typically packed with heavy meats, sauces, and carbs. Today, I want to show you how to make a fresh and healthy Mexican avocado salad. It’s the perfect light and refreshing side dish to any Mexican main course."
Preparation Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Turkey Stir Fry
- 20 Minute Creamy Kale Pasta
- Strawberry Banana Milkshake (no Ice Cream Recipe)
- Glazed And Grilled Tuna Steaks
- Tuna Pasta Salad
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Delicious Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- The Best Air Fryer Hash Browns Recipe
- Simple Curry Chicken Thighs
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook