Israeli Couscous Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Israeli couscous salad with white beans and a mix of raw and lightly steamed veggies in homemade, creamy avocado-lemon dressing. Israeli couscous is different from just plain couscous. It’s not a grain, it’s actually tiny pasta and has that nice, chewy consistency of pasta. It also cooks up quickly, so you can pull this whole dish together in under 30 minutes!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Healthy Wheat Berries
- Is Organic Food Worth The Cost?
- Weight Loss Meal Prep
- 9 Reasons Why You’re Not Losing Weight
- Healthy Eating And Food Relationships
- Best Weight Loss Diet Plans
- 5 Easy Routes To A Healthy Diet
- Quick And Easy Goat Curry
- Slow Cooker Black Bean Soup
- Pasta Fagioli Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook