Fennel Slaw With Apples
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This sweet and tangy shaved Fennel Salad with apples and cabbage is tossed in a creamy apple cider dressing for the most flavorful, tasty side dish! Serve the crisp, cool slaw with roasted pork, BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, roast chicken and a side of cornbread. The easy salad is especially good in the fall and winter when fennel is at its best! A cool, crisp, sweet and slightly acidic shaved fennel salad is the perfect contrast to hearty, meat-based entrees and cozy, comfort food dishes. I consider this easy recipe a cool-weather version of my favorite coleslaw, since it's full of some of the season's best produce. You'll love the complex flavors and the variety of textures in this fennel slaw, which includes tart Granny Smith apple, shredded green cabbage, sliced green onion and shaved fennel in a creamy apple cider dressing. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mini Idli Sambar
- Crispy Masala Vada/ Paruppu Vadai
- Sabudana Khichdi
- Overnight Oats With Cacao Nibs
- Homemade Pizza Dough For Beginners
- Shepherd's Pie With Kielbasa
- Chicken Curry Recipe
- Chicken 65 Recipe (restuarant Style)
- Red Curry Potato Leek Soup
- Raspberry Protein Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook