Classic Caprese Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Caprese Salad is one of my favorite lunchtime salads. It's a classic Italian salad that is also low carb coincidently and it's repaired with a few ingredients. Caprese means it comes from the Capri in Italy and the colors of this salad represent the Italian flag, green white and red. Ingredients such as buffalo mozzarella, fresh basil leaves and tomatoes make this a filling and flavorful salad. The ingredients complement each other so well. Hence why it's important to get quality ingredients to make this salad. I show and explain how you can prepare the best Caprese salad at home with ease. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Breakfast Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Sous Vide Pickled Onions
- Instant Pot Quinoa Black Bean Salad
- Sous Vide Instant Pot Steak Fajitas
- Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Strawberry Soup Recipe. (1900 Park Fair Grand Floridian Copycat)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cast Iron Crisp
- Strawberry Topping Recipe
- Thai Check Mix
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook