Instant Pot Quinoa Pilaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Lemony, garlicky Air Fryer Tofu cooks up quickly and is a perfect Mother's Day brunch recipe tossed into Instant Pot Quinoa Pilaf. If you’ve never made Instant Pot quinoa pilaf before, you are in for such a treat! It’s super easy, and you don’t have to stand over the stove to do it. Pilaf is just a grain cooked in broth with vegetables mixed in. Here are the basics for a build-your-own Instant Pot Quinoa Pilaf recipe:"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
These Shareable Turkey Meatloaf Muffins are not only adorable, they are also insanely delicious. You'll love that each bite is packed… Continue reading: "Shareable Turkey Meatloaf Muffins"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Epare Vegetable Spiralizer
- Lebanese Cauliflower Stew
- Healthy Trail Mix Recipe
- Thai Shrimp and Glass Noodles | Goong Ob Woonsen
- Instant Pot Coconut Sticky Rice
- Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Cheesy Quinoa Patties with Coconut-Walnut Sauce
- Chicken Meatballs in Curry
- Low-Baked Fish with Lemon Mustard Glaze
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook