Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin with Garlic and Rosemary
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Prepare a tender, juicy Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin with Garlic and Rosemary for your next easy and healthy weeknight dinner! Olive oil, garlic and herbs add so much flavor to the dish. With just 5 minutes of prep, supper is ready and the Crock Pot does the work! Sometimes you just need a quick-prep dinner idea that you don't have to think about! This easy recipe for slow cooker pork loin is a healthy, tasty meal that appeals to even the pickiest little eaters. Pair it with vegetables and your favorite starch for a simple weeknight supper. "
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time10 min
Cooking Time3 hr
Slow Cooker Time HIGH2 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW4 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 15 Minute Turkey Stir Fry
- 20 Minute Creamy Kale Pasta
- Strawberry Banana Milkshake (no Ice Cream Recipe)
- Glazed And Grilled Tuna Steaks
- Tuna Pasta Salad
- Strawberry Spring Mix Salad With Oriental Dressing
- Delicious Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- The Best Air Fryer Hash Browns Recipe
- Simple Curry Chicken Thighs
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook