Paleo Asian-Inspired Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Meatballs are one of my favorite foods to batch cook because you can make so many in one sitting and they freeze remarkably! In this recipe, I paired pineapple (which I think goes great in savory dishes) with ground pork and coconut aminos. Coconut aminos is a gluten free and soy free version of soy sauce and so much healthier! It is sweet and delicious and can be bought at health food stores or Amazon."
Cooking Time40 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook