This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Pork Curry With Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This easy pork curry recipe is made with some simple Indian and Thai flavours and lean pork loin. It cooks in only 30 minutes and will be your new weeknight go-to recipe. All ingredients from Aldi. This pork curry recipe uses simple and very lean pork loin meaning that it's healthy. It's low in fat and high in protein. Using pork makes a nice change from chicken every night. We're using fresh sweet corn and courgette (zucchini) to keep this simple curry light and summery. This recipe is simple spices, fresh ingredients and some coconut milk to keep it light and fresh. "
Read NextBalsamic Glazed Pork Loin Recipe
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This is one of my family's all-time favorite recipes. They'll turn down the most delectable chocolate cake for this Old-Fashioned… Continue reading: "Old-Fashioned Cinnamon Crumb Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Air Fryer Yellow Squash
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- Easy Sprouted Mung Bean Salad
- The Best Egg Substitutes For Baking And Cooking
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash Fries
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook