This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Baked Pork Chops And Apples
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These baked pork chops and apples are a favorite meal in our home. This recipe is not only one of my family’s favorites, it’s the most popular recipe among my readers. The sweet glaze keeps the kids from complaining about vegetables since they feel like they’re getting away with an early dessert. It’s surprising how a little sprinkle of cinnamon and brown sugar can transform a meal into kid-friendly. We will usually have sweet potato fries and green beans as side dishes to go with our meal."
Read NextPork Barbacoa
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Yellow Squash
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- Easy Sprouted Mung Bean Salad
- The Best Egg Substitutes For Baking And Cooking
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash Fries
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Melon Ball Lemon Lime Fruit Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook