Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This chicken bacon alfredo pizza recipe is so good, and you won’t believe how easy it is to make!!! Using refrigerated pizza crust, you can have this delicious, fresh pizza ready in about the same amount of time it takes to bake a frozen pizza! This recipe will definitely be one to keep in your back pocket, for those nights you can’t think of what to make for supper!! The refrigerated Pillsbury Pizza Crust is soooo good, you’ll swear it’s made from scratch!! Adding to this tasty crust is cooked chicken breast, crisp bacon, canned alfredo sauce, red onion, garlic, and salt & pepper."
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Sizecookie sheet or pizza pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Meals that use as few pans, dishes and utensils as possible make our lives that much easier. That means more time for yourself,… Continue reading: "One-Pan Roasted Chicken & Veggies"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Rich And Hearty Beef And Ale Stew
- Creamy Italian Meatball Soup
- Turmeric Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Easy Creamy Leek And Chicken Soup
- Easy Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
- Vegetarian Stuffed Pasta Shells
- Easy Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe
- Perfect Baked Potatoes Recipe
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham
- Donkey Balls Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook