This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Vegan Mince Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These homemade Vegan Mince Pies hold the very essence of Christmas in their delicious pastry crusts. Nothing can beat one warm from the oven with a glass of mulled wine! While they bake, your house will fill with the warmly spiced, festive scent of Christmas. The only thing that can come close to beating the smell is a simmering pan of mulled wine on the stove. Do both at once and you will think all your Christmases have come at once!"
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time20 min
Read NextMy Family's Favorite Pumpkin Pie
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Bacon and Avocado Macaroni Salad adds a little zip to a classic dish. This deli salad recipe only requires three main ingredients, and… Continue reading: "Bacon and Avocado Macaroni Salad"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Taco Shells In The Air Fryer
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Simple Red Cabbage Soup
- The Best Easy Taco Soup Recipe
- The Ultimate Easy Crispy Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini
- Healthy Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Easy Kerala Parippu Curry (kerala Dal Curry)
- Easy Homemade Aubergine Pasta Alla Norma
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook