Vegan Mince Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These homemade Vegan Mince Pies hold the very essence of Christmas in their delicious pastry crusts. Nothing can beat one warm from the oven with a glass of mulled wine! While they bake, your house will fill with the warmly spiced, festive scent of Christmas. The only thing that can come close to beating the smell is a simmering pan of mulled wine on the stove. Do both at once and you will think all your Christmases have come at once!"
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time20 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Avocado Shrimp Pasta Salad
- Dump-and-Bake Chinese Pepper Steak
- Teriyaki Grilled Tofu Kabobs with Pineapple
- Chicken Zoodle Soup
- Healthier Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes
- Smoked Salmon Dip
- Strawberry Chia Coconut Butter Cups
- Vegan Creamy Banana Smoothie
- Cauliflower Ceviche
- Chicken Chili with Sweet Potatoes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook