Mom's Crustless Rhubarb Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Today I made Mom’s Crustless Rhubarb Pie with her. We had lots of fun and it is super easy to make this creamy and tangy pie. We picked our rhubarb stalks at my aunt’s house. In no time at all, we had our pie in the oven. No Crust Pie Recipe There is no pie crust to roll out with this recipe. Bake the rhubarb in a custard and let the magic happen. Easy Impossible Pie Dessert Making this rhubarb pie is simple. Just harvest the rhubarb, dice it, and put it into a buttered pie plate. Mix the custard in a blender and pour it over the rhubarb and bake. "
Makes1 9 inch pie
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel SizePie Plate
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dump And Bake Meatball Ravioli Casserole
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Ground Horseradish
- South Indian Sambar
- Dilly Beans
- Pumpkin Pie Bars Dessert
- Slow Cooker Coffee Roast Beef With Garlic
- Pulled Pork Enchilada Casserole
- Iconic Chicken Salad Recipe With Fresh Fruit And Walnuts
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook