Butternut Squash, Kale & Almond Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"As far as pies go, this one is pretty quick and easy to make; and it's delicious straight from the oven as well as cold. Flaky, delicious pastry is filled with sweet melt-in-your-mouth butternut squash, deep green earthy kale, and crunchy almonds. It takes only six ingredients to prepare this savory pie, and the pastry can be made in minutes in a food processor! It's great served as part of a meal with gravy, served with a big salad, or just simply eaten on it’s own with some natural tomato ketchup! You'll also love to know that this recipe is also dairy- and egg-free."
Serves6 Large Slices
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time45 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grilled Pork Chops With Rhubarb Orange Sauce
- Easy Fresh Strawberry Pie
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Butterfly Pea Tea
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli
- Savory Rosemary Mixed Nuts
- Overnight Chia Seed Pudding Recipe With Maqui Berry Powder
- Fried Pickles Restaurant Copycat
- Easy Shrimp And Tortellini Bake Recipe (with Video)
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook