Vegan French Silk Pie
Yes, you can actually make a French silk pie that is creamy and sweet but also good for you. This Vegan French Silk Pie recipe from Jessica @ Dishin' About Nutrition is one of the very best Thanksgiving recipes for dessert, as everyone will enjoy this one. Non-bakers will especially love how easy it is to make this no bake dessert recipe.
For more recipes from Jessica, be sure to check out her Featured Foodies profile page.
If you liked this pie recipe you'll love this collection that will help you Bake a Perfect Pie for Thanksgiving - 38 Recipes to Try.
- 1 pre-made pie crust, or you can make your own if you're so ambitious
- 1 package of silken tofu (you can use firm too if you like your pie to be less mousse-like)
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons almond milk (you can also use skim/whole/soy, etc.)
- 1 dash salt
- 9 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 2 1/2 tablespoons agave nectar
- Melt the dark chocolate chips on the stove top.
- Then, add the tofu, cocoa powder, vanilla, almond milk, salt, agave and melted chocolate to food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into the pie crust and refrigerate overnight.
Read NextImpossibly Easy Almond Joy Pie