Old Fashioned Custard Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This old fashioned custard pie is one of my favorites. Yet, it is a simple pie. Yes, it does not look like a fancy work of art, but the flavor! Just pure comfort food for me. There is a creamy and rich filling of eggs, vanilla, sugar, and milk. With just a hint of nutmeg to give just the right amount of spice to this pie. Make the custard in a blender! Yup, how easy is it to put your ingredients in a blender, give it a whirl and pour it into the pre-baked pie crust? Now, you do not have to use a blender – I think it is easy this way. However, you can use a large bowl and a wire whisk to mix the ingredients before putting into the oven. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time45 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mediterranean Sheet Pan Sausage And Veggies
- Cream Of Spaghetti Squash And Potato Soup
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole
- Crispy Baked Chicken Drumsticks
- Thai Green Curry Paste
- Pad Thai Recipe
- Jackfruit Appam
- Tomato Cucumber Onion Salad
- Quick Kool-aid Pickles
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook