Easy Chicken Pot Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This creamy, delicious Easy Chicken Pot Pie is quick and simple to make. This classic recipe is filled with vegetables, has a buttery, flaky crust, and it’s ready in just 35 minutes. This is a great way to use up that leftover holiday turkey! Just substitute diced turkey for the chicken. What makes a good chicken pot pie is the creamy gravy and flaky crust. Now that’s just my opinion – what do you think? I love that this recipe is easy to make and quick, too. Having dinner on the table in a snap makes all the difference in the world. This comforting, savory meal is one the whole family will enjoy! "
Preparation Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chennai Style Vadacurry
- Classic Bread Pudding With Vanilla Sauce
- White Chicken Chili
- Restaurant Style Ranch Dressing
- Simple Deviled Eggs
- Taco Skillet Bake
- Fennel Slaw With Apples
- Watermelon Granita
- Turmeric Gummy Candy
- Spicy Chilli Baby Corn
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook