The Top 14 Recipes for Healthy Homemade Doughnuts
Whoever said doughnuts are unhealthy, never tried these healthy doughnut recipes.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mmmm, doughnuts! What's not to love about the mouthwatering taste and the fluffy texture of a deep-fried doughnut? Well, maybe it's that one of these palm-sized snacks are loaded with calories. Nobody loves feeling weighed down by the thick, sugary lining that coats one's stomach after eating these devilish desserts. But, it doesn't have to be this way. Try these Top 14 Recipes for Healthy Homemade Doughnuts, and welcome doughnuts back into your life!
Sinless and sweet, these lighter versions of your favorite treat will let you indulge guilt-free. By using simple ingredient swaps or baking them in the oven instead of frying them in fattening oil, doughnuts don't have to put a damper on your diet. You'll find that these homemade doughnuts are super easy to make, too. Say goodbye to store-bought sugar-traps, and say hello to these 18 Healthy Homemade Doughnuts. They are sweet, satisfying, and positively delightful.
Pair these treats with a glass of cold milk and enjoy. Eat one of these soft, round cakes and instantaneously feel its cozy, supple crumbs melt on your tongue and fill you with warm, comforting perfection.
Traditional Skinny Homemade Doughnuts Recipes
Imagine biting into one of these classic, homemade doughnuts without feeling any of the guilt! All of these tasty treats use healthy ingredient swaps, which allow you to enjoy them without worrying about your diet.
- Maple Glazed Banana DonutsFollow this healthier doughnut recipe, and you'll have a wonderful breakfast dish to enjoy in the morning.
- Traditional Italian Doughnut RibbonsThese doughnuts are so amazing, but you'll never guess how they're made.
- Mini Vegan Baked Vanilla DonutsIn no time at all, you can bake up a batch of these Mini Vegan Baked Vanilla Doughnuts. You can enjoy them with friends and family, or you can keep all of these doughnuts for yourself! Either way, this doughnut recipe will leave you happy.
- Baked Cinnamon Doughnuts with Vanilla GlazeFor a baked doughnut recipe that is overflowing with flavor, you have to check out these Baked Cinnamon Doughnuts with Vanilla Glaze. These are definitely some of the best homemade doughnuts in existence.
- Chocolate Donuts with Peanut Butter GlazeThis healthy doughnut is a gluten-free, low-carb recipe you're going to fall in love with.
- Blueberry Pomegranate Donuts with Pomegranate GlazeCombining blueberry and pomegranate, this fruity doughnut recipe will stun you and your family. They're so good, that you'll want to make them again immediately.
- Mini Gingerbread DonutsThis doughnut recipe sounds amazing, so you'll definitely want to try it! The recipe calls for the doughnuts to be baked rather than fried, so these are so much healthier than your traditional doughnuts.
- Mini Baked Glazed DonutsAs it turns out, the best doughnut recipe is not deep fried at all! Impress friends and family with these Mini Baked Glazed Doughnuts. Thanks to a mini doughnut pan, this baked doughnut recipe is super simple. There's never a bad time to enjoy this sweet baked good!
- Chocolate Mint Cake DonutsThis irresistible combination of chocolate and mint is gluten-free, vegan, soy-free, and low in sugar.
- Paleo Sugar Cookie DonutsFor a healthier alternative to traditional doughnuts, try these homemade doughnuts, which is made with wholesome and clean ingredients.
Homemade Doughnuts with a Twist
These homemade doughnuts are made unique with fun and flavorful additions to the recipes. Transform an ordinary doughnut into something extraordinary!
- Orange Olive Oil Doughnut HolesThink of this doughnut hole recipe as a cross between Dunkin' Donuts Munchkins and traditional Italian cakes. These tiny treats are totally to-die-for.
- Chocolate Chunk Hazelnut Baked DonutsWith two types of chocolate plus hazelnut, how could you go wrong? These Nutella-inspired doughnuts taste so amazing, you would never guess this recipe contains no milk or eggs.
- Baked Donuts with Fruit and White ChocolateWe've died and gone to heaven. These Baked Doughnuts with Fruit and White Chocolate are absolutely divine. Filled with peaches and nectarine with just a drizzle of white chocolate, this might just be the healthiest doughnut recipe we have.
- Baked Red Velvet DonutsRed velvet recipes are all the rage these days, and this baked doughnut recipe shows you how to make a red velvet recipe from scratch.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
- Funnel Cake
- Blueberry Pomegranate Donuts with Pomegranate Glaze
- Chocolate Mint Cake Donuts
- 14 Healthy Doughnut Recipes
- Traditional Italian Doughnut Ribbons
- Baked Cinnamon Doughnuts with Vanilla Glaze
- Paleo Sugar Cookie Donuts
- Low Carb "Cinnabon" Sweet Rolls
- Make Ahead Apple Strudel
- Mini Baked Glazed Donuts
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crispy Gobi 65 (cauliflower 65)
- Portabella Mushroom Pizzas
- Buckwheat Mini Breads
- Asian Ginger Dressing
- Easy Quick Pickled Carrots
- Quick And Easy Beet And Orange Salad
- Steak Fajitas
- Healthy Strawberry Rhubarb Sauce
- Peach Smoothie
- Buffalo Sauce Recipe (wing Sauce)
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook