Double Chocolate Chip Muffins with Cherry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What could be better than chocolate muffins? Double chocolate muffins, of course! These Double Chocolate Chip Muffins with Cherry prove without a doubt that two is better than one. With double the chocolate in this dessert recipe, these muffins are sure to be a hit. And this treat even takes its game to the next level by adding cherry to the recipe as well. Don't try to tell us that you aren't even the slightest bit interested in these mighty muffins. You know you want them!
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dump-and-Bake Ground Beef and Rice Casserole
- Cookie Dough Balls
- Vegetable Stir Fry Noodles
- Turkey Meatloaf
- Autumn Harvest Pork Stew
- 3 Mushroom Risotto
- Olive Oil Mashed Potatoes
- Minestrone Soup with Asian Spices
- Thai Red Curry Cashew Pesto
- Tiger Prawns Baked in Tomatoes and Cheese
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook