Apple Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Deliciously soft & fluffy apple muffins, loaded with sweet, tender fruit & topped with an irresistibly crumbly, cinnamony, streusel topping. They work out to be only about 215 calories and 7 grams of fat each, which isn’t all that bad as far as muffins go. I love that muffins are self contained with no slicing involved. And you get to eat a whole one, muffin top first of course! The muffin tops are always the best bit too aren’t they? Especially these ones with their cinnamony, nutty, crumbly streusel topping."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegan Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Easy Thai-Style Omelet
- Vegan Zucchini Bread
- Dump-and-Bake Pesto Chicken
- Epare Vegetable Spiralizer
- Lebanese Cauliflower Stew
- Healthy Trail Mix Recipe
- Thai Shrimp and Glass Noodles | Goong Ob Woonsen
- Instant Pot Coconut Sticky Rice
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook