Sweet Potato Mexican Lasagna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Sweet Potato Mexican Lasagna recipe is where comfort food meets healthy food. Sweet potato, black beans, and corn tossed in a spicy -sweet taco sauce layered between fluffy corn tortillas. It’s a weeknight dinner with leftovers for lunch kind of heaven. (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegan). It’s taken me a bit to jump onto the sweet potato in Mexican food bandwagon.Really, it’s the sweet potato craze itself that took me a bit to get into. Not a huge fan of sweet potatoes. *GASP* But here we take my love of potatoes and love of Mexican cuisine and COMBINE THEM. This is the best day ever and happened all because I was cleaning my pantry out."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Spicy Black Bean Dip
- Chikoo Milkshake
- Fresh Pineapple Avocado Salsa
- Easy Homemade Pizza
- Crab Rangoon Egg Roll Appetizers
- Authentic Italian Chicken Cacciatore Recipe
- 30 Minute Tomato Chicken Pasta
- Baby Spinach Salad
- Easy Air Fryer Asparagus Recipe
- Thai Cucumber Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook