Cilantro Rice Recipe for Homemade Burrito Bowls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You can use our Mexican-style pot roast recipe to make burrito bowls with this rice recipe – just set up the slow cooker in the morning and by evening, you’ll be ready to make your own beef bowls. It will take about 30 minutes to cook the rice to go with the burrito bowls. You can also serve this rice dish instead of arroz rojo with your favorite Mexican food recipes, like our favorite tacos."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Thai Cucumber Salad
- Air Fryer Sweet Potatoes
- Chicken Pesto Pasta
- White Chocolate Iced Coffee Starbucks Copycat Recipe
- Blt Deviled Eggs
- Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs
- Banana Cream Pie Muddy Buddies
- Healthy Lemon Courgette Muffins (zucchini Muffins)
- 30 Minute Brown Sugar Pork Chops
- Spicy Salmon Roll Sushi
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook