Lean Veal Roast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"My grandmother who was Austrian used to say ‘Kalbfleisch ist kein Fleisch’ . I like to say that every time I’m having veal, people do get bored with me. It is true enough, having had a sizeable cutlet of veal will make you nowhere near as full and bloated as the same amount of beef would, other meats notwithstanding. It’s also supposed to be fantastically easy to digest – they used to feed it to babies as their first meat ever in the times before the jar gloop, and for a reason."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time45 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Sweet Strawberry Cool Whip Cookies are perfect to enjoy anytime throughout the day. These cake mix cookies are comforting, flavorful… Continue reading: "Sweet Strawberry Cool Whip Cookies"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Hearty Chickpea Curry Soup
- Cottage Pie
- Almond Butter Energy Bites
- Buttered Parsley Potatoes
- Baked Shrimp With Tomatoes And Feta
- Thai Omelette (kai Jeow))
- Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry
- BonJour Zen Glass Teapot
- Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook