Low-carb Instant Pot Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Instant Pot Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs are the perfect solution for parents who are watching carbs but still want to make meals the whole family can enjoy. Your kids will not only NOT complain about this low-carb dinner, they’ll be begging you to make it every week! These meatballs are loaded with protein, calcium, and iron. By using almond flour instead of all-purpose flour, you can cut the carbs and keep this dish paleo and keto compliant. This is a fun recipe to make with the kids, and it’s a great way to get them comfortable in the kitchen. "
Cooking MethodPressure Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Mozzarella Eyeballs
- Avocado Toast Recipe
- Baingan Bharta
- Crispy Twice Baked Potatoes With Mascarpone
- Dairy Free Potato Leek Soup
- Coconut Flour Waffles
- Buffalo Chicken
- Easy Keto Tuna Fritters Recipe (low Carb/whole30/gluten-free)
- Vegetarian Baked Ziti
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook