This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Fried Red Rice With Thai Flavors
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This easy fried rice recipe with the nutty nutritious red rice, Thai flavors and crunchy vegetables is a delicious healthy version of the fried rice. The amazing flavors of this simple wholesome vegetarian fried rice will blow your mind! Hello, rice lovers! Why is it that eating rice has become so difficult these days with all that health talk going on about rice being the “villain” of a healthy diet? It’s the type of rice and the quantity you eat that matters. The fiber-rich and nutrition-rich red rice cooked with Thai flavors of lemongrass and kaffir lime leaves and stir-fried with vegetables and eggs is the answer to all your rice woes. With this fried red rice recipe, you can have your favorite fried rice and eat it too! "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time50 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Freeze Dried Raspberries
- Amazing Marinade For Chicken Thighs Recipe
- Air Fryer Pickles
- Chickpea Curry
- Buffalo White Bean Dip
- Greek Salad With Shrimp
- Easy Air Fryer Salmon Recipe
- French Style Roasted Leek And Potato Soup
- Healthy Applesauce Muffins
- Easy Watermelon Cucumber Salsa
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook