Berry & Spinach Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Berry and spinach smoothie is healthy and delicious and has the added benefit of being very good for your eyesight. Eating a diet full of colorful fruits and veggies such as carrots, tomatoes, and bell peppers can help keep your eyes healthy and are even thought to help decrease the risk of many eye diseases. When you have a dessert drink that is as good as this one is, it's very easy to eat healthy!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Vessel SizeBlender
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 1/4 milk
- 1 T honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup ice
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Creamy Lemon Basil Chicken Salad is the perfect lunch dish and takes just a few minutes in the food processor and some pre-cooked… Continue reading: "Creamy Lemon Basil Chicken Salad"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Virginia Brunswick Stew
- Creamy Lemon Chicken
- Chicken Francese Recipe
- Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- Chicken Momos Recipe
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Recipe
- Eggplant And Cheese Pie
- Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Chicken 65 Recipe (restuarant Style)
- Easy Homemade Tartar Sauce
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook