Yogi Tea Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I tried the Blueberry Slim Life Yogi Tea because, well, I'm a tea-aholic! I drink at least a cup of tea a day and am constantly looking for new flavors. I was so impressed by this tea! It was sweet and tasty without being too overpowering. This is a great mid-day pick-me-up that just happens to be good for you! I will definitely drink more of this tea in the future!"
"While waiting for my Yogi Egyptian Licorice tea to steep, I fully enjoyed the aroma wafting up from my mug. The clove and cinnamon are so fragrant, and the licorice took me back to my childhood when I used to enjoy it with my grandfather. The tea is warming and slightly sweet, and I found that it’s also good cold. Lovely for a mid-afternoon sipper or any time of day, Yogi’s Egyptian Licorice Warming and Naturally Spicy-Sweet Tea is simply a delight!"
"Green tea from bags is a hit or miss proposition for me. It is either too bland for me, or it is loaded with lots of sweeteners and other flavors. The Green Tea Kombucha was a great compromise. It had that soothing light green tea taste, but backed up with complementary flavors to boost what's already there. One mug in the morning gave me the healthy energizing boost I needed to start my day."
"Yogi Blueberry Slim Life green tea is a deliciously flavorful, but not overpowering tea. The blueberry flavor is present yet subtle enough that it doesn't leave the tea tasting like warm fruit juice, as with some fruit flavored teas. It's the perfect early afternoon pick-me-up to enjoy with something slightly sweet and relieve the stress of the morning. The packages even include little yoga tips you can do as stress relief."
"The Egyptian Licorice tea from Yogi may be one of the best herbal blends I have tried in a long time. I am not a big fan of licorice flavored anything, but this is way different from any licorice I've ever had in the past. The taste and smell reminded me of a more aromatic chai blend. I loved how spicy it was, and it honestly smelled so good I could have spent all day just sniffing my mug. The box suggests adding milk to this tea, but I think it is way too good on its own. If you like fragrant, aromatic herbal teas with the right level of spice, then this Egyptian Licorice tea is definitely for you."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Win an Avocado Fresh-Keeping Box!
- Chance to Win a Good Cooking Microwave Steamer Bag Set!
- Enjoy Life Decadent Soft Baked Bars Review
- Win a Healthy Frozen Food Prize Pack!
- Chance to Win a Starpack 7-PC Spatula Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Farberware Glide Copper Covered Egg Poacher!
- Nature’s Path Superfood
- Van's Frozen Waffles Review
- Fruit Infusion Pitcher Review
- Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Scalloped Mascarpone Cauliflower
- 30 Minute One Pan Broccoli Gnocchi
- Easy Homemade Blueberry Pie Recipe
- No Bake Cookie Dough Bites
- Paleo Blackberry Cobbler
- Vegetarian Stew
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pasta Recipe
- Easy Baked Pesto Crusted Salmon With Panko
- Cabbage Hog Dog And Potato Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook