Cod Fish Tacos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You will love these Cod Fish Tacos with pickled red cabbage. And if you really want to take these fish tacos to the next level you absolutely have to make them with the mentioned homemade fish taco sauce. The sauce is a blend of avocados, sour cream, cilantro, lime juice, cumin, and chipotle chili powder. And it is out-of-this-world good. If you love cod you will love these fish tacos. And the pickled red cabbage and fish taco sauce bring it all home. Best of all, it's super easy."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Creamy Lemon Basil Chicken Salad is the perfect lunch dish and takes just a few minutes in the food processor and some pre-cooked… Continue reading: "Creamy Lemon Basil Chicken Salad"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegetarian Baked Ziti
- Wild Rice Soup
- My Favourite Carrot Cake Recipe With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Virginia Brunswick Stew
- Creamy Lemon Chicken
- Chicken Francese Recipe
- Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- Chicken Momos Recipe
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook