4 Ingredient Maple Glazed Salmon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Make weeknight meals easy with 4-Ingredient Maple Glazed Salmon! This healthy dinner only requires about 10 minutes of your time! Salmon is definitely a favorite in this house. My boys have all loved it since they were babies, which works out well because it’s an easy-to-find fish that Keith and I both enjoy too. In the summer months, I’d say that we eat grilled salmon about once a week! But when the weather cools down and I bring my cooking indoors, a simple 3-ingredient Maple-Dijon Glaze turns our supper from ordinary to extraordinary!"
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time5 min
Cooking Vessel SizeLarge Skillet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This summer pasta salad recipe is my new BFF. Crunchy raw veggies, sweet strawberries, juicy tomatoes, fresh herbs, and curly pasta… Continue reading: "Creamy Balsamic Summer Pasta Salad"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mediterranean Green Olive Salad Dressing
- Cold Couscous Salad
- Savory Fruit Salad
- 5-Ingredient Garlic Prawns with Bell Peppers
- Dump-and-Bake Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes
- Berry Overnight Oatmeal
- Red Currant Cordial
- Hummus Without Tahini
- Spinach & Bacon Hasselback Chicken
- Thai Potato Soup with Chicken Drumettes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook