Alli Shircliff - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Alli is a research nutritionist by profession who transforms into a creative cook by night. She moved to Seattle for the Masters in Nutrition program at Bastyr University. She specializes in preparing whole foods and healthy cooking, although she appreciates having balance in life. You will notice a sprinkling of indulgences amongst all the vegetable and hearty whole grain dishes.
Starting at the age of ten in her first health class, her passion for healthy eating and cooking was sparked and has directed her down many food avenues. She connects with people through the experience of eating and talking about food. She has worked in cafes, hosts many dinner parties and reads a lot of cooking literature. She teaches cooking and nutrition classes around town through Cooking Matters.
After months of keeping a handwritten food journal, Alli realized that she was the only person reading it. So she started a food blog to share her stories, pictures and recipes with the rest of the world. Her blog is a little slice in the life of Alli’s (tiny) kitchen adventures. Her goal is to show readers that healthy and colorful food does taste really good and can be easily made, especially with ingredients already on hand. So stop on into her blog for a wholesome dose of inspiration.
Alli's Recipes on FaveHealthyRecipes:
Artichoke and Kale Salad
Shredded Apple Carrot Salad
Honey Mint Fruit Salad
Curried Kale Chips
Roasted Eggplant and Mushrooms
Cinnamon Crusted Apple and Spinach Grilled Cheese
Skillet Squash Sticks
Tangy Sesame Chicken
Sweet Potatoes with Warm Bacon Dressing
Lemon Poppy Seed Pasta
Homemade Grit Cakes
No Bake Fruit and Nut Coconut Balls
Balsamic Sage Chicken
4 Ingredient Pea Soup
New Look Cauliflower
Tangy Garlic Broccoli
Roasted Cauliflower Spread
Breakfast Egg Muffins
Black Bean and Sweet Potato Soup
Read NextKaty Gillis - Fitness Consultant
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Courtesy of Kalyn's Kitchen comes a healthy casserole recipe that fits right in with your healthy lifestyle. The Deconstructed Stuffed… Continue reading: "Deconstructed Stuffed Cabbage Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- The Best Homemade Chorizo Pizza
- Easy 2 Ingredient Naan (no Yeast)
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- The Ultimate Cheese Scones
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Easy One Pan Chicken Stroganoff
- Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Fiesta Chicken Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook