We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The mother of all Lebanese salads. Looking for a healthy Mediterranean and flavorful salad? Go no further. Parsley is known as an excellent blood purifier and high in minerals like calcium, potassium, magnesium, copper and zinc and has a high amount of antioxidant that delays the signs of ageing! How wonderful it is to have a tasty and healthy food at the same time!! The most time-consuming part of making tabbouleh, is washing, drying, and finely chopping the parsley (of course hand chopping). Tabbouleh is best eaten by hand scooped up with a fresh vine leaf/cabbage leaf /romaine lettuce leaf. Use red ripe but firm tomatoes for best results! If you are pomegrante molasses lover like me, drizzle some on your tabbouleh - it adds a zing of tartness."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Crispy Chicken Wings Recipe
- Broccoli Cauliflower Salad Recipe
- Fruit And Yogurt Parfaits
- The Best Easy Orange Drizzle Cake
- The Best Easy Slow Cooker Lentil Soup
- Ham And Lentil Soup
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Vegetable Casserole
- Easy Slow Cooker Lamb Tagine
- Easy 30 Minute Sausage And Pepper Pasta
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook