This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The mother of all Lebanese salads. Looking for a healthy Mediterranean and flavorful salad? Go no further. Parsley is known as an excellent blood purifier and high in minerals like calcium, potassium, magnesium, copper and zinc and has a high amount of antioxidant that delays the signs of ageing! How wonderful it is to have a tasty and healthy food at the same time!! The most time-consuming part of making tabbouleh, is washing, drying, and finely chopping the parsley (of course hand chopping). Tabbouleh is best eaten by hand scooped up with a fresh vine leaf/cabbage leaf /romaine lettuce leaf. Use red ripe but firm tomatoes for best results! If you are pomegrante molasses lover like me, drizzle some on your tabbouleh - it adds a zing of tartness."
Read NextVegan Sesame Stir Fry
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Sautéed Zucchini
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- 7 Ingredient Kerala Fish Curry With Coconut
- Fruit Berry Salad With Honey Lime Dressing
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- One Skillet Pepper Steak
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook