10 Fun Halloween Treats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Baking Halloween treats can be fun but not when the recipe is too complicated. Have a ball making every one of these 10 Fun Halloween Treats because they are made with the chef in mind.
Let yourself relax in the kitchen as you whip up some of the most scrumptious Halloween treats in a matter of minutes. Another added bonus, these are all healthy dessert and snack recipes that will capture the Halloween spirit without you having to capture a pair of fat pants.
If you enjoy these fun Halloween treats, check out our collection of 10 Healthy Halloween Treats to Serve at Parties.
10 Fun Halloween Treats
Table of Contents
- Halloween Pumpkin Spice Cookies - Why stick to boring old chocolate chip when you can spice up your life a little? This Halloween cookie recipe is the flavors of a pumpkin pie but in a crunchy, crispy form. With raisins and walnuts, you've got yourself a myriad of textures too. These little bites are great to use for a Halloween party recipe because you can make a big batch, use the dough you need and freeze the rest for when you are in need of some baked goods quickly.
- Yogurt Pumpkin Pie - Test out this healthy pumpkin pie recipe and you'll realize what you've been missing all along. It tastes like an ice cream pie but using yogurt instead, it's a much more health conscious option. With a low fat pie crust you can go back for seconds, maybe thirds. This low-carb recipe is so simple and fast for a no sweat, no guilt dessert option that everyone will want to try.
- Sinless Pumpkin Cake - (pictured) It's not every day you can enjoy cake for breakfast, but this fun Halloween treat is surprisingly healthy for you, and is a sweet way to start your day!
- Halloween Eyeball Cookies - Who needs eye candy when you can have eye cookies? This is a healthy dessert recipe that is fun for a Halloween treat. With crispy cereal on the outside of the dough, these eye catching cookies will have the perfect amount of chocolate no matter what. Feel good about letting the family munch on these oat cookies made with whole wheat flour.
- Idiot-Proof Pumpkin Pie - As you might have guessed, this pumpkin pie recipe could not be more simple especially since you don't even have to pre-heat the oven. Use your microwave to prepare this healthy pie that will have you wondering why you ever worried about an oven for your classic fall dessert in the first place.
- Roasted Pumpkin Pie Seeds - (pictured) This healthy snack is crunchy, bursting with flavor and contains just the right amount of sweetness. It's perfect to munch on any time throughout the day.
- Pumpkin Apple Butter Biscuits - These biscuits contain all of your favorite, rich fall flavors! Enjoy them fresh out of the oven for breakfast - we can't think of a better way to start your morning!
- Baked Caramel Popcorn - Sink your teeth into something sweet, crunchy and absolutely addicting. You won't regret indulging in this tasty, fun Halloween treat!
- Skinny Ghost Pops - Using a banana, coconut flakes and chocolate, decorate your own, edible ghost! This kid-friendly recipe is perfect for Halloween.
- Spicy Pumpkin Seeds - Don't waste your seeds after carving your pumpkin! This snack recipe is healthier than most and tastes absolutely delicious.
If you liked these recipes, you'll love the complete printable collection in How to Make Fun Foods for Halloween: 22 Healthy Halloween Recipes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Low-Calorie Dinner Recipes
- 21 Old-Fashioned Recipes Made Healthy
- Cooking for Beginners: 14 Easy Dinner Recipes
- The Best Healthy Quinoa Recipes
- 36 Easy Healthy Weeknight Dinners for Warm Weather
- 21 Potluck Favorites
- Nana's Homemade Cough Syrup Recipe
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas
- 24 Healthy Dinner Recipes for Church Potlucks
- Cooking Cowboy Food: 25 Western Recipes Made Healthier
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mouthwatering Crunchy Apple Crisp
- Crab Curry Leaves Pepper Fry
- Chicken Masala Gravy Recipe
- Chicken Lasagna
- Avocado Gazpacho
- Tropical Pineapple Doughnuts
- No-bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars
- Strawberry Roll-up Scones
- Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe
- Pudina Coriander Chutney
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook