Diet A Weigh of Life
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't let dieting weigh you down. Stay upbeat about your dieting goals with these humorous diet-related quotes. In every edition of the Quick and Healthy Recipes newsletter, we will feature a funny dieting-related quote. Be the first one each week to guess who said which quote!
Table of Contents
August 18, 2010
"You can never have enough garlic. With enough garlic, you can eat The New York Times."
August 11, 2010
"You better cut the pizza in four pieces, because I'm not hungry enough to eat six."
- Yogi Berra
August 4, 2010
"It's okay to be fat. So you're fat. Just be fat and shut up about it."
- Roseanne Barr
July 28, 2010
"Things sweet to taste prove in digestion sour."
July 21, 2010
"I never eat sushi. I have trouble eating things that are merely unconscious."
- George Carlin
July 14, 2010
"The trouble with eating Italian food is that five or six days later you're hungry again."
- George Miller
July 7, 2010
“Food is an important part of a balanced diet."
- Fran Lebowitz
June 30, 2010
“At home I serve the kind of food I know the story behind."
- Michael Pollan
June 23, 2010
“It's easy to identify people who can't count to ten. They're in front of you in the supermarket express lane."
- M. Grundler
June 16, 2010
"My fat scares me - it's a ticking time bomb."
- Carrie Latet
June 9, 2010
“The trouble with jogging is that by the time you realize you're not in shape for it, it's too far to walk back."
-Franklin P. Jones
June 2, 2010
“It's bizarre that the produce manager is more important to my children's health than the pediatrician."
- Meryl Streep
May 26, 2010
“Cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education."
May 19, 2010
“I really don't think I need buns of steel. I'd be happy with buns of cinnamon."
- Ellen DeGeneres
May 12, 2010
“My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So for today, I have finished 2 bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already."
- Dave Barry
May 5, 2010
“Chemically speaking, chocolate really is the world's perfect food.”
April 28, 2010
“I've been on a diet for two weeks and all I've lost is two weeks.”
- Totie Fields
April 21, 2010
“No diet will remove all the fat from your body because the brain is entirely fat. Without a brain, you might look good, but all you could do is run for public office."
-George Bernard Shaw
April 14, 2010
"Hunger is the best sauce"
-Miguel de Cervantes
April 7, 2010
"Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you!"
– Tommy Smothers
March 31, 2010
"My doctor recently told me that jogging could add years to my life. I think he was right. I feel ten years older already."
– Milton Berle
March 24, 2010
"I like rice. Rice is great if you're hungry and want 2,000 of something."
– Mitch Hedberg
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Hearty and comforting, this classic Yellow Split Pea Soup will be your new favorite. Just add the wholesome ingredients to your… Continue reading: "Instant Pot Yellow Split Pea Soup"
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas
- 47 Portable Heart Healthy Lunch Recipes
- How To Use Your Recipe Box on FaveHealthyRecipes
- 10 Amish Recipes for Your Family Dinners
- 21 Potluck Favorites
- 24 Healthy Dinner Recipes for Church Potlucks
- 30 Backyard Barbecue Menu Ideas
- Nana's Homemade Cough Syrup Recipe
- The Best Healthy Quinoa Recipes
- Stealth Health: 17 Recipes That Make Cooking Light Easy
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Chicken 65 Recipe (restuarant Style)
- Easy Homemade Tartar Sauce
- Crispy Beer Battered Fish
- Rainbow Spring Rolls Recipe With Pineapple Dip
- Baked Cauliflower Hashbrown Patties Recipe
- Quick And Easy Baked Fish
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Apple Butter
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook