5 Healthy Breakfast Menus
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everyone knows the old saying “Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.” Whether or not you agree with this, breakfast is a great way to start up your energy for the day and keep your body going. Many of our healthy breakfast menu items are filled with fiber, good fat and protein and, of course, are a delicious way to begin any day. If you already have a breakfast routine, don’t count out these recipes just yet. Many of these hearty breakfast recipes are great for lunch, snack time or even dinner.
All of our breakfast recipes emphasize a low-fat approach to classic dishes. Try one of our breakfast menus below for a new twist on your routine. Amp up our recipes by using your own combination of veggies, egg whites or nuts and include low-fat yogurt or fresh fruit for an even more well-rounded morning meal.
Top 5 Healthy Breakfast Menus
Veggie Breakfast Pizza - Who wouldn't love an excuse to eat pizza for breakfast? Layer a pre-made dough with your favorite morning treats, like eggs, low-fat cheese and your favorite veggies. You can't go wrong with this easy recipe.
Asparagus and Cheese Strata - This delicious breakfast or brunch entree is a great way to get your fill of veggies first thing in the morning. Mix and match your favorite low-fat cheeses and vegetables for endless variations.
Vegetarian Breakfast Strata - A great brunch item, this vegetarian strata serves a whole crowd. Throw in your favorite vegetables, a few eggs and bake to perfection. This is a quick and easy recipe that can be prepared ahead of time and baked right in time for the brunch crowd.
Nut and Raisin Granola - This granola has it all. Nuts, raisins, seeds and even coconut create a beautiful and delicious homemade granola. This fiber-rich breakfast food is great with milk or can be layered on low-fat yogurt with fresh fruit for an afternoon snack. This recipe recommends using pastry mats to bake your granola, but a well greased cookie sheet or parchment paper will do the trick.
Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes - Everyone loves a fluffy blueberry pancake on a Saturday morning and pancakes are surprisingly healthy without an overload of butter or syrup. Try switching out half of the flour for whole-wheat flour for a variation.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Sweet Strawberry Cool Whip Cookies are perfect to enjoy anytime throughout the day. These cake mix cookies are comforting, flavorful… Continue reading: "Sweet Strawberry Cool Whip Cookies"
- Nana's Homemade Cough Syrup Recipe
- 21 Potluck Favorites
- Stealth Health: 17 Recipes That Make Cooking Light Easy
- Low-Calorie Dinner Recipes
- 24 Healthy Dinner Recipes for Church Potlucks
- 47 Portable Heart Healthy Lunch Recipes
- 30 Backyard Barbecue Menu Ideas
- 10 Best Low Fat Recipes for Two
- 15 Healthy Quinoa Recipes
- 8 Quick Bread Recipes + 4 Gluten-Free Bread Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Hearty Chickpea Curry Soup
- Cottage Pie
- Almond Butter Energy Bites
- Buttered Parsley Potatoes
- Baked Shrimp With Tomatoes And Feta
- Thai Omelette (kai Jeow))
- Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry
- BonJour Zen Glass Teapot
- Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook