Green Velvet Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The avocado will make this a deliciously healthy smoothie that is one of a kind. It's a bit on the thicker side, so we suggest using a spoon to enjoy this green smoothie. If you prefer a thinner smoothie, add one cup of crushed ice. We wanted to keep our smoothie a bit thicker, so you can see the creamy consistency. The freshness of these ingredients will whip together in no time at all. So, grab your blender and create this tasty Green Velvet Smoothie."
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
When Jessica Simpson gave birth to her son, Ace-- just a little more than a year after delivering daughter Maxwell-- it was time to… Continue reading: "Jessica Simpson's Get Skinny Breakfast"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegetarian Baked Ziti
- Wild Rice Soup
- My Favourite Carrot Cake Recipe With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Virginia Brunswick Stew
- Creamy Lemon Chicken
- Chicken Francese Recipe
- Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- Chicken Momos Recipe
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook