Roasted Potato Appetizer with Green Goddess Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Roasted Potato Appetizer with Green Goddess Dip is full of delicious flavor and is perfect for spring and summer! This appetizer has it all!! Wonderfully crispy roasted potatoes go gorgeously with the fresh tomatoes! The noted spring flavors of asparagus and scallions also work so well here. And then the creamy delicious green goddess dip is just waiting to be dunkened into. The scallion tops are crunchy crisp and scrumptious. Your guests will be blown away!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheese Stuffed Potato Croquettes
- Vanilla Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies
- Dairy Free Chocolate Cake
- Fruity Mango Salad
- Spicy Thai Sweet Leaf Salad | Yum Pak Wan
- Grilled Zucchini Recipe + 5 Tasty Ways to Use It
- Watermelon Mint Salad
- Healthy No Bake Bars
- Zucchini Casserole
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook