Vegan Thumbprint Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These easy vegan thumbprint cookies made with just 5 healthy ingredients the perfect sweet chewy vessel for your favorite fruit jam or even a fudge filling! The cookie itself is made with just a handful of simple ingredients like oats, maple syrup, and and nut butter. It makes for an easy to work with dough that can be rolled or pressed into any cookie shape, but thumbprints allow for all kinds of fun fillings. Pick your favorite fruit jam or even a chocolate ganache or frosting to fill the cookie cavities and then enjoy these sweet little cookie treats!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This is one of my family's all-time favorite recipes. They'll turn down the most delectable chocolate cake for this Old-Fashioned… Continue reading: "Old-Fashioned Cinnamon Crumb Cake"
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook