This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Soft and Chewy Hot Cross Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These fruit and nut studded Soft and Chewy Hot Cross Cookies have all the flavors of a hot cross bun but in cookie form! Incredibly flavorful and spiced to absolute perfection, you're going to fall in love with these cookies. They are flecked with chewy raisins and crunchy walnuts then topped with delicious vanilla flavored white crosses. They would be great to give for an Easter gift. Your friends and family will welcome a sweet treat that doesn’t involve chocolate. They are also really easy to make (no mixer needed), so making these cookies would be a great Easter activity for children. If nut allergies are an issue, then the nuts can be omitted without affecting the recipe."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time17 min
Read NextChocolate Peanut Butter Easter Eggs
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Meals that use as few pans, dishes and utensils as possible make our lives that much easier. That means more time for yourself,… Continue reading: "One-Pan Roasted Chicken & Veggies"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesy Hot Baked Spinach Dip Recipe
- Easy Mangalore Fish Curry With Coconut Milk
- Air Fryer Tacos
- How To Make Taco Shells In The Air Fryer
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Simple Red Cabbage Soup
- The Best Easy Taco Soup Recipe
- The Ultimate Easy Crispy Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook