Soft and Chewy Hot Cross Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These fruit and nut studded Soft and Chewy Hot Cross Cookies have all the flavors of a hot cross bun but in cookie form! Incredibly flavorful and spiced to absolute perfection, you're going to fall in love with these cookies. They are flecked with chewy raisins and crunchy walnuts then topped with delicious vanilla flavored white crosses. They would be great to give for an Easter gift. Your friends and family will welcome a sweet treat that doesn’t involve chocolate. They are also really easy to make (no mixer needed), so making these cookies would be a great Easter activity for children. If nut allergies are an issue, then the nuts can be omitted without affecting the recipe."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time17 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cornflake Chicken
- Thai Sweet Potato Curry
- Tomato Chicken Orzo Soup
- Ziti With Chicken And Spring Veggies
- Springtime Minestrone With Sausage
- Smoky Lentil Quinoa Soup
- Hearty Chickpea Curry Soup
- Cottage Pie
- Almond Butter Energy Bites
- Buttered Parsley Potatoes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook