Strawberry Tahini Ice Cream Pops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Creamy tahini ice cream swirled with chunks of sweet summer strawberries and flecked with real vanilla bean–these healthy pops are a chilly vegan treat! These 4 ingredient popsicles highlight the best of summer berry season with sweet chunks of strawberry against a creamy ice cream background. Or frozen berries work too, just add a dash of maple syrup if they aren't sweet enough. Swirled with the fruity pink is banana ice cream jazzed up with tahini and vanilla bean. Freeze overnight giving all the flavors time to mingle then enjoy a berry-filled pops!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 4-Ingredient Cranberry Sauce
- Baked Tofu Chops with Miso Gravy
- Gluten Free Soft Baked Pumpkin Cookies
- Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins
- Hearty Beet Chili
- Healthy Pumpkin Ginger Date Cookies
- Easy and Healthy Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans
- Skinny Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Sweet Potato Cauliflower Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook