Peach Melba Homemade Popsicles Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Sweetened only with fruit, these Peach Melba Homemade Pops are a perfect healthy snack, breakfast, or dessert! For less than 40 calories, you can enjoy the cool and creamy blend of peaches, raspberries, and vanilla in a simple, 5-minute treat that’s loaded with nutritious, clean eating ingredients!"
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Vessel SizePopsicle Molds
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook